Velo Club Norwich run group rides from the Forum each Sunday morning starting at 9am. No need to join as we have a ‘Try Before You Buy’ policy.
HOW FAR & HOW FAST?
- The ‘Club Run’ is an ideal place to start. We ride a total of about 60 – 70 miles to a cafe and back, returning to Norwich by 1pm.
- The average speed for the ‘Club Run’ is usually about 16-17mph but we ride at the speed of the slowest rider and no one will be left behind.
- There are faster groups ranging from an average of 18mph to 20+mph for fitter riders and those who are experienced at riding in a group at pace.
IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
These rides are not for young children. Teenagers (under 18) are welcome but we must have a signed Parental Consent Form beforehand. (Contact us at email@example.com)
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- A road worthy cycle capable of doing 50 miles in a morning.
- A helmet
- A pump, 2 tyre levers & a spare inner tube
- A drinks bottle
- Cycle appropriate clothing
- Some money for the cafe.
WHAT DO YOU NNED TO DO?
- Email us beforehand to let us know you are coming to check you have choosen one of the very few sundays we don’t run a ride.
- Arrive at the Forum ready to ride at 9am on a Sunday
- Make yourself known to a club member in club kit who will introduce you to someone organising the rides.
- If you want to email us to let us know you are coming, we will look out for you. (Tell us what bike you are riding, we are good at recognising those!)