As a “First Claim” (i.e. full) Senior, Junior or Family member of VC Norwich you are entitled to:-
- Join in the Club’s rides and other activities.
- Represent the Club in Open Races organised under the rules of official bodies (e.g. British Cycling).
- Receive regular news updates and the Club’s monthly newsletter by email.
- Buy and wear Club kit.
- 25% discount on replacement club kit with Crash Replacement Scheme.
- Get discounts at Pedal Revolution: our favourite local cycle shop.
- Take part in club events.
- Have a say in the way the Club is run by voting at the Club’s general meetings.
Never been a member of a British Cycling before? Then remember that British Cycling offers free introductory Bronze membership for all those VC Norwich members joining for the first time. Click here for more details.
JOINING VC NORWICH OR RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
If you join between 1st October and 31st December, your membership is valid until 31st December of the following year. Otherwise, all memberships expire on 31st December. Fees are reviewed annually at the AGM.
Members will receive a membership card which will include ICE details and should be carried at all times. The card must be presented to qualify for discounts at Pedal Revolution.
It is advisable for club members to have their own insurance from either British Cycling or Cycling Touring Club (Details on the Links page of this site). All members are advised to wear helmets at all times when riding.
Any questions can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO JOIN
Simply follow the link to the British Cycling website and follow the instructons:-
Annual Membership – Total Fees 2020 (including £1 admin fee)
|Aged 18 and over||£20.00|
|Full time students, Unemployed, over 65 & Age 17||£7.50|
|16 and under (First year free)||£4.00|
|Second Claim (not full membership, for those members of other cycling clubs)||£20.00|
|Family (2 adults + children)||£30.00|
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)